Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Balls
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut (shreds)
- 3 dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunbutter
- 2 scoops Arbonne chocolate protein powder
- 2 scoops Arbonne protein boost
- 2 table spoons chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand for dairy, soy and nut free)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- splash of non dairy milk
Combine all dry ingredients in food processor and process for about 1 min. Add sunbutter (or any nut butter), pumpkin and milk. Process for another minute until it forms a moist dough. Roll into balls and store in glass container in fridge or freezer.
Yummy Topping Ideas: Goji Berries, Cacao Nibs, Coconut Flakes, Cocoa Powder, Matcha Powder, Maca Powder, Chopped Nuts, Chia Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Hemp Seeds...
Rice Krispy Protein Bars
- 1 jar Trader Joes Crunchy Peanut Butter with Flax and Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Light Agave Nectar (could use less)
- 1 cup Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup Arbonne Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 scoops of Arbonne Fiber Boost
- 3 cups Crispy Brown Rice Cereal ( EnviroKidz Organic Koala Crisp & Erewhon are 2 I know)
Pour entire jar of peanut butter into a large bowl and add Agave syrup. Stir until smooth and well blended - microwave a little to make it easier. Mix in protein and fiber powder and stir until powders are absorbed. Pour in cereal and stir until evenly blended. Roll into balls or spread into 9” x 13” pan.
- 2 cups oats
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6-8 dates (pitted)
- 2 scoops Arbonne Protein Boost
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand)
In a food processor, mix all dry ingredients. Add dates and vanilla extract then process until mixture is like a dough. Add water if needed, to help the mixture ball together. Roll into balls and store in air-tight container in fridge or freezer.
Matcha Green Tea Balls
- 2 cups Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp agave, more or less to taste
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp matcha green tea
In a food processor, combine all ingredients, blend and roll into balls.
Goji Berry Truffle Balls
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Arbonne Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 10 dates (pitted)
- 1/3 cup goji berries
Combine walnuts, cocoa, salt, goji berries, protein powder and cinnamon in a food processor. Process 15 seconds until crumbly. Add vanilla and dates then process until mixture is like a dough. Add water – if needed so that the mix forms a soft ball. The mix should be firm and sticky, but not mushy. Remove chocolate truffle mixture from the food processor into a bowl. Roll into balls and top with goji berries. Store in the fridge covered for up to 2 weeks.